[mapguide-users] Connecting to remote files using mapagent [please help]

Mansoureh Sadrykia m_sadrykia at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 03:05:30 EDT 2007

Hi Jackie,

  I installed mg os RC1.2, and defined aliases as you described, thank you. But my mg studio doesn't work any more, an error msg says "it's incompatible with the site version". Have you encountered the same problem? What solution do you suggest?

  Thanks in advance,

Jackie Ng <jackie.ng at aecsystems.com.au> wrote:

Are you using MGOS 1.2? This is a new feature of that version.

- Jackie