[mapguide-users] Not much luck with ogr or postgis on Ubuntu

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Mon Dec 3 05:07:42 EST 2007

Hi,

I made the change, rebuilt the whole fdo stack (including updating from the
svn) and it didn't seem to make any difference. When I run ldd -r
libPostGISProviders.so I still get the same error.

Many thanks

Jo