[mapguide-users] how to create an mgp file?

Parvatha kpeswari at indiainfo.com
Wed Dec 5 23:35:39 EST 2007

Hi

 can anybody tell me how to create an mgp file? when i download the sample
(sheboygan) data for mapguide opensource 1.2 its a zip file. When i unzip
that i could see all xml files. Using mapadmin if i load that mgp then in
the "library" folder in local there is a "data" folder in that all sdf files
are loaded. I dont understand from where it is getting loaded dynamically.
If this is the way then how to create xml file for my own sdf data to make
an mgp? and where to keep the sdf? bcoz in xml file only the sdf name has
given and the path is not given. Can anybody please calrify my doubt?

Regards
Parvatha