[mapguide-users] Problem in the GenerateFilter() method of the MgSelection class

Patrick Chevalier pchevalier at geomapgis.ca
Thu Dec 6 10:10:27 EST 2007

I just want to mention that this problem is really blocking because 1 out of
50 entities CANNOT be retrieved into an MgSelection.  That means that I
cannot guarantee my clients that my applications are bug free because they
encountered this problem and I can't give them any bug fix.  I hope somebody
will help me find a solution very soon.

Thank you