[mapguide-users] ReadOnly Layer

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 12:11:49 EST 2007

Hii group,

I want to update attribute from a particular sdf layer, says Road layer. Some people informed about i need to change this layer Road.FeatureSource into False (original was ReadOnly?). My problem is i don't know where this file is? In only have *.sdf below "C:\Program Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Repositories\Library\DataFiles\...".
Inside mgp file, i found Road.FeatureSource_CONTENT.xml that contain:

<Provider>OSGeo.SDF</Provider>
<Parameter>
<Name>File</Name>
<Value>%MG_DATA_FILE_PATH%Road.sdf</Value>
</Parameter>
<Parameter>
<Name>ReadOnly</Name>
<Value>TRUE</Value>
</Parameter>

but i'm not sure if i have to modify this file. Anyone can help me?