[mapguide-users] SVN down?

Mange magnus.ek at boliden.com
Wed Dec 12 04:54:04 EST 2007

Yes, we are forced to go through proxy. I have also browsed (in web) the svn
directory without problem. I have checked out fdo-3.3. using the checkoutsvn
script this morning (gmt +1) with no problem.
It may be a proxy problem from my side but I find it odd that the fdo
checkout script is working and not when I run direct command on prompt. I
thought that there must be some settings I need?

/Mange