[mapguide-users] FeatureReader

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Wed Dec 12 15:57:24 EST 2007

The reason you might be only getting a smaller subset of the data could be the type of join you setup.
If the primary only has 100 records and the secondary has 300 records and you are doing a 1 to 1 join - you will only end up with 100 records in your result set.

Try creating a Left Outer join with a one-to-many relationship to see if all your data is returned.

Bruce