[mapguide-users] Sheboygan problems

Nimrod Cnaan nimcnaan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:44:13 EST 2007

I had the same problem with my vps server win 2003. you shold try loading thw packege, loging to the Site Administrator from another machine.

Subject: RE: [mapguide-users] Sheboygan problemsDate: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 11:23:42 +0200From: Solomon.Bhunu at capetown.gov.zaTo: mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org

Yes, I have deposited the file into the right folder as a zip file before changing the name to a mgp file. However, when I double click on the file, the path indicates this:  C\Program files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Packages\Sheboygan.mgp.zip

From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Konstantinos VassiliadisSent: 14 December 2007 11:16 AMTo: MapGuide Users Mail ListSubject: Re: [mapguide-users] Sheboygan problems
Have you browsed to the proper folder on your server to locate the file?Kostas