[mapguide-users] select within Buffer layer

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Mon Dec 17 15:49:17 EST 2007

I have not used the Selection procedures extensively.
I find them usefull only for handling selections that are displayed to
the user.

When you create the buffer item, you can retrieve the WKT for the buffer
item.
With this WKT, you can make a regular selection directly on the
featuresource.
Depending on the provider, you can issue selects with operators "within"
and "intersects".
I use this extensively myself, and I know it works reliably.

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S