[mapguide-users] MapGuide 1.2 login error

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:26:18 EST 2007

Hi all,
Can anybody tell me just why all of a sudden the MG 1.2 Server stops
accepting the Administrator/admin password combination? I have seen this
happening twice on two different machines and both of the times I have had
to uninstall the server and install it back to make it working.

I think probably I should switch back to 1.1. With all the goodies that 1.2
brings, the previous version was far more stable.

Any thoughts?
uXuf