[mapguide-users] Trusted Sites

Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S ks at geograf.dk
Wed Dec 19 09:43:17 EST 2007

If you apply the updates as described in the ticket, you can run it in
IE7 with security on "Maximum", with the following two relaxations:
1: Binary and scripting behavior: Activated
2: Active scripting: Activated

Upgrading sarissa involves downloading the zip file, and finding the
sarissa.js file.
Then replace the sarissa.js file in C:\program
files\mapguideopensource\WebServerExtensions\www\viewerfiles.
If you have time, could you try applying just the two relaxations BEFORE
updating sarissa and report your findings?

Regards, Kenneth, GEOGRAF A/S