[mapguide-users] Alternative to AutoDesk MagGuide Studio

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Fri Dec 21 13:30:34 EST 2007

There is a lot of administrative overhead and are quite a few "health"
requirements for an OSGeo project (active project steering committee and
process, developers, users, etc).  Also, I wouldn't be surprised to see
questions about why this isn't hosted as part of the MapGuide project if
it was submitted for OSGeo incubation.

I'm not saying that it's not worth trying if you're interested, but it
would likely be easier for you to just run on Google Code or something
if you're not interested in merging into the MapGuide project.

That's some pretty cool news about supporting Fusion editing...

Jason