[mapguide-users] MapGuide 1.2 login error

uXuf yousuf.hassan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 14:09:11 EST 2007

Okay so the real culprit appears to be the Wireless Access Point assigning
"new" IP address to the system whenever it comes out of stand-by. It seems
that MG 1.2 picks up the actual IP address of the system when it initializes
the service on system boot-up, while MG 1.1 used localhost (or 127.0.0.1)
all along. So with 1.2 whenever the system gets a new IP, the service
refuses to connect.

Figures that Studio connects through all this mess, because I usually use
localhost as the server to connect to.

Couldn't really see that this would get fixed anytime soon, but really hope
that it does because as far as I see it would be a rather simple fix.

Regards,
uXuf