[mapguide-users] why the markup sample cannot run in my machine?

=?gb2312?B?1cXB6w==?= sh_zhangling at avci.cn
Thu Feb 1 04:12:16 EST 2007

This is the link of samples in the web:

http://data.mapguide.com/mapguide/gt/index.php

the sample £¬follow the instruction:

>In order to setup the application, you will need to:
> 1. extract the gt.zip file in the www folder
> 2. check the gtcontants.php file to validate the server path(s)
> 3. load the Redding.mgp package
> 4. create a user called Markup (password: markup) that has authoring
priviledges
        OR create your own user with an Author role and edit the source code
accordingly
> 5. the generic task commands are invoke URL calls     ??????<I doubt  the
5th step>

The fifth step, I don¡¯t know how to do.

So , when I  http://192.168.0.106:8008/mapguide/gt/index.php  in my machine

There is no picture .

And I can access  a html page in the fold.

But when I use mapguide studio 2007,in the ¡®layouts¡¯ fold->¡±redding¡±, in
the ¡°web preview¡±, I can add points, delete them,

Anybody tell me why. Thanks!

Zhangling

2007-2-1