[mapguide-users] WebStudio bug...

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Feb 5 19:14:13 EST 2007

Andrew,

you are probably correct.  Thinking about this, I suspect that we did
not url encode the password field and so these characters, and
probably some others (&, =, %, #, ?), would cause problems.  If you
don't hear that this is fixed in the next little while, please feel
free to ping me - especially after the bug tracker is up and running.

Cheers

Paul