[mapguide-users] FOSS4G 2007 Call for Workshops

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Feb 5 20:42:21 EST 2007

Hi Bob,
I saw the FOSS4G call for workshops today and I'm seriously considering
proposing.  I would re-tool my AU "Fast Track to your first MapGuide site"
to be all MGOS based along with installation with Apache and PHP.  I would
only do this as a 4 hour workshop.  What do you think of this idea?

Thanks.

Andy