[mapguide-users] Pin selection on Parcels

Knight, Gregory Gregory.Knight.bra at cityofboston.gov
Wed Feb 7 14:44:25 EST 2007

Luke,

I have adapted the Sheyboygan sample code for our own parcel application
(albeit in .NET) - so I can try to help.  Can you tell me more about
what's happening?  There is code on at least 2 - if not 3 - pages that
need to be modified.  These include findparceltask.aspx,
findparcels.aspx, and finparcelfunctions.aspx.  There data sources on
all 3 of those pages would need to be modified to suit your situation -
as well as the coordinate system (unless you happen to be in Michigan).

So, that's a start anyways.

Greg