[mapguide-users] New to Map Guide

Faizan Tayyab Faizan.Tayyab at ordnancesurvey.co.uk
Thu Feb 8 13:05:03 EST 2007

Thanks it worked.

I have followed the guide for Autodesk Studio. I wanted to what is the
best resource/tutorial for learning to develop custom web application
using MapGuide and later on integrating google maps. Is there any other
resource other then the Developer guide. I am using PHP as I had
problems with installing MapGuide server extensions on XP and using IIS
for .NET. but PHP with Apache works quite well.

Any advice on how to proceed about development in MapGuide would be
helpful

Thanks in Advance