[mapguide-users] New to Map Guide

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Feb 8 14:31:49 EST 2007

Hi,

There aren't that many resources yet; the developers guide and sample
applications, as well as the GT application are really the only stuff
that's available here.

This is an area where we could really use the community's help;
developing good beginners tutorials, similar to the stuff that Google
does for their APIs.

There is some good but currently non-open stuff on the Autodesk
University site.  It needs free registration to download materials, but
you can see the summaries here:

http://au.autodesk.com/search/?keyword=MapGuide&section=6

Jason