[mapguide-users] Point style w/no fill causes MG server crash

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 8 17:19:55 EST 2007

That's unfortunate. You could probably manually set the color to
transparent by editing the layer xml, if you really need transparent.
The crash happens when generating the legend preview image, so you could
try to remove the layer from the legend to bypass that code. I realize
that's not the best solution... if you are compiling your own MapGuide,
I could tell you what code change to make to make it work.

Traian