[mapguide-users] RE: Map Tiled Perfomance

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 10 11:04:27 EST 2007

Hi Trevor,

thanks for the reply. i have read the "MapGuide RFC 11 - Stateless Http
GETTILEIMAGE request" article.
and i notice that there is a new version of get tiled map image request. the
existing one is version 1.0.0.
so in order to use the new version, can i just change the 1.0.0 to 2.0.0? or
should i install any update?
i am sorry but can you explain on how to Implement version 2 of
GETTILEIMAGE?I felt a bit confused with the
explanation in the article.i am sorry but please don't mind.I hope you can
help me out, as i need to improve the
performance as soon as possible.

Thank you very much

Regards,