[mapguide-users] CPLCleanupListTLS Error (Was RE: LibXerces conflict on Ubuntu Dapper Drake?)

Jo Cook j.cook at OXFORDARCH.CO.UK
Mon Feb 12 11:00:41 EST 2007

Hi Frank,

I tried adding the FDO version of libgdal to ldconfig (if that's the right
way of putting it- it shows up when I run ldconfig -v anyhow), and I also
tried configuring Mapguide Opensource --with-gdal=/path/to/fdo/libgdal/lib
and when I ran make again I got an error saying
"cannot find -lgdal".

A bit of googling seems to suggest that I've not done everything I need to
persuade mapguide to use this version, and that my links are not correct,
but this is pushing the limits of what I know how to do. Can I copy the
libgdal version 1.9 files into the Thirdparty directory (and
overwrite/remove the version 1.8 files)?

Thanks

Jo