[mapguide-users] Incorrect NAD27 to NAD83 coordinate conversions

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Tue Feb 13 16:06:13 EST 2007

Kayne,

You don't have to rebuild the server to use the grid files. You will
need to stop the server and add the grid files then restart the server.

I don't think the datum shift grid files get copied to the "make
install" location. Can you check this? You might have to manually just
install the grid files to the install "nad" folder.

MapGuide will do a datum shift automatically if it can, ie the grid
files exist.

I had a look at the source code and there might be a defect. I'll have
to test it to verify. Please try the above and if it still fails then it
is a defect.

Thanks,
Bruce