[mapguide-users] Vista

Arnold Schwabe ars80 at telus.net
Wed Feb 14 01:24:58 EST 2007

Jim;

I don't think Autodesk would share their plans for supporting Vista, it's
typically not their policy to talk about future plans. However, I think they
have committed to moving much of their software to Vista and 32 and 64 bit
versions. You can find that information on the "through-the-interface" blog.
Kean Walmsley talks about a new 64 bit version of AutoCAD.

As for the Mapguide software, it will be interesting to see. Microsoft seems
so sure Autodesk is on the right path
(http://www.microsoft.com/windows/shop/partners/autodesk.mspx) that they
have integrated DWF into Vista. Not sure what that means yet for viewing
Mapguide sites?