[mapguide-users] Reading data in real time?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Feb 14 10:48:05 EST 2007

Yep, it would be fixed geographic points with changing attributes
(likely color-coded based on 3 different ranges of numbers). I sort of
figured that MG wouldn't know enough to poll on it's own, but thought
that maybe there was some way of telling it...that maybe it had a
mechanism to do it, but that it needed some information somewhere to
actually DO it.

Andrew