[mapguide-users] Installing Gentoo 2006.1 and MapGuide v1.1.0.301

Chris Gountanis cgountanis at mpower-tech.com
Wed Feb 14 16:54:00 EST 2007

The problem I am having is MapGuide writing to console on serverd start. I
will give this a shot though. Possible update to the manual I created.

Another note for the PDF manual I sent around:
Careful with the MySQL command tips section for deleting all users. That was
debug and should not have gone out in the manual as delete ALL users. That
would be bad.

Chris