[mapguide-users] Displaying Externally Linked Raster Data in a Map with a Different Coordinate System

CRAWFORD Richard Richard.Crawford at Tenix.com
Thu Feb 15 00:24:57 EST 2007

Hi,

I can successfully display externally linked Raster Data as long as the
Map is in the same coordinate system as the Raster Data.

If I try to display the Raster layer in a Map with a different
coordinate system then the data doesn't display. This only seems to be a
problem with externally linked data as all data that is loaded into
MapGuide is automatically reprojected to display in the correct
geographic location on the Map.

I was wondering if anyone has had any success with this.

Note that I am using MapGuide Enterprise with SP1 and the Autodesk
Raster provider.

This revelation has come at a bad time for the project I am working on
and any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard.

-----------------------

Richard Crawford

Senior Software Engineer

Tenix Defence Pty. Ltd.

Disclaimer :
The contents of this e-mail including any attachments are intended only
for the person or entity to which this e-mail is addressed.  If you are not,
or believe you may not be, the intended recipient, please advise the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and destroy any copies.
Tenix does not warrant nor guarantee that this email communication is free
from errors, virus, interception or interference.