[mapguide-users] RE: Map Tiled Perfomance

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 15 11:41:17 EST 2007

Hi Kencana,

As Jason mentioned, this feature will be available in MapGuide 1.2.
Both the original version 1.0.0 GETTILEIMAGE and newly implemented 2.0.0
GETTILEIMAGE are supported.  In the 1.2 stream I have already updated
the Ajax viewer scripts to use the new HTTP request.  The HTTP query
string has different parameters than the original 1.0.0 request.  Here's
and example of a url for the new request:

http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent.fcgi?OPERATION=GETTILEIMAGE&VERSION=2
.0.0&MAPDEFINITION=Library://NavteqNorthAmerica/Maps/nacolorTiled.MapDef
inition&BASEMAPLAYERGROUPNAME=Base%20Layer%20Group&TILECOL=9079&TILEROW=
7440&SCALEINDEX=1

Thanks,
Trevor