[mapguide-users] RE: RE: .NET environment

Brad L bradl at mai-eng.com
Fri Feb 16 15:36:13 EST 2007

Another suggestion:

When you are setting up your project don't use the VS web server.  When you
create a web site hit the browse button and use the Local IIS option.  This
will run and debug your application with IIS instead of on the VS web
server.

I am guessing most of your problems are coming from the relative paths in
your application using the VS web server to handle mapguide requests (which
is configured in IIS and not on the VS sever).

Good luck.

Brad Leighninger
Mathews & Associates
417-869-6009