[mapguide-users] WMS Projections and Transperancy

Scott Hameister ScottH at mPower-tech.com
Mon Feb 19 10:41:15 EST 2007

I'll assume by the silence that WMS is LL84 Only and do not project in MGOS
and that transparency is not yet supported...please if you know otherwise
please let me know...

-----Original Message-----
From: mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapguide-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Scott Hameister
Sent: Thursday, February 15, 2007 9:44 PM
To: 'MapGuide Users Mail List'
Subject: [mapguide-users] WMS Projections and Transperancy

Am I missing something Still????
Are We able to Author WMS services into our Maps that have Coordinate
Systems Assigned to them...or do we Have to map in LL84 in order to use WMS
services.....

If We can Author WMS layers into maps with Coordinate Systems Could someone
Please Help me??????

Example:
	Using SRS=EPSG:26916 (UTM 16N) and

http://terraservice.net/ogccapabilities.ashx?version=1.1.1&service=wms

Also I noticed that even in Latitude in Longitude Mode My WMS does not come
in with Transparancy...