[mapguide-users] Feature Source and Repositories with PRJ files

Scott Hameister ScottH at mPower-tech.com
Wed Feb 21 12:24:02 EST 2007

Curious.I found I didn't have some PRJ files associated with SHP files that
I brought in to Author through a load Procedure (Since Deleted).

.I wrongly assumed I could go into my C:\Program
Files\MapGuideOpenSource\Server\Repositories\Library\DataFiles\6b6e347e-0000
-1000-8000-00c09ffd5d3f folder for that resource and just drop the
appropriately named prj file in.but that didn't fix the projection problem.

I noticed that in Author under that SHP feature source the Prj file isn't in
the list and there is no way to add it.Is there a way to fix this in Author
or do I have to put the PRJ file back with the original SHP file and
recreate a load procedure just for that layer?