[mapguide-users] polyline layer from ODBC data feature

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 22 15:20:03 EST 2007

Firstly your primary feature class must contain the geometry. This is
the only geometry that will/can be displayed from a join.

Joined feature sources (secondary sources) are for attribute data only,
not to pick up additional geometries. Geometry from a join is not used
at this time.

It seems to me you really need 2 layers. One for the polylines and one
for the points. They don't need to be joined together as you can't
combine the geometries from 2 different sources.

Regards,
Dave