[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1.0 installation problem

Farah farah at egovernments.org
Fri Feb 23 05:01:09 EST 2007

Hi ,

I am currently trying to upgrade to version 1.1.0 from version 1.0.2. I am
using Apache +  Java configuration for developing my applications. I
uninstalled the existing mapguide web server extensions and the server.
After rebooting, I installed the new version. When I try to run my web
applications, the layout with the first page comes up. However, the map does
not show. The same is the case of MapGuide Studio 2007. The preview pane
does not show the layers or map.

I tried loading the packages again by using the site administrator. However,
that does not help. Does anyone have any pointers as to how to solve this
problem?

Thanks and Regards

Farah

Disclaimer by Mail Administrator - Yukthi