[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1.0 installation problem

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Fri Feb 23 11:21:34 EST 2007

In your Apache http.conf file, do you have these two lines (or similar)?

Redirect /mapguide/mapviewerajax/
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerjava/ajaxviewer.jsp
Redirect /mapguide/mapviewerdwf/
http://localhost:8008/mapguide/mapviewerjava/dwfviewer.jsp

Do you get the Tomcat Welcome pages returned when you enter
http://localhost:8080?

Andy

  _____