[mapguide-users] MGOS 1.1.0 installation problem

Simon Pelicon simon at sl-king.com
Mon Feb 26 04:02:47 EST 2007

Hi Farah,

Do you have any error logs in you apache ( error.log ) and tomcat sever
log files?

This is from my conf file:

ScriptAlias /mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/mapagent/MapAgent.exe"

AliasMatch ^/mapguide/mapviewerajax/([^\?])(.*)$ "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/mapviewerjava/$1$2"

Alias /mapguide/mapviewerajax "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/mapviewerjava/ajaxviewe
r.jsp"

AliasMatch ^/mapguide/mapviewerdwf/([^\?])(.*)$ "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/mapviewerjava/$1$2"

Alias /mapguide/mapviewerdwf "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/mapviewerjava/dwfviewer
.jsp"

Alias /mapguide "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/"

<Directory "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/www/">

AllowOverride All

Options All

Order allow,deny

Allow from all

AddHandler cgi-script .exe

RewriteEngine on

RewriteRule .* - [E=REMOTE_USER:%{HTTP:Authorization},L]

</Directory>

<Directory "C:/Program
Files/MapGuideOpenSource/WebServerExtensions/Tomcat/webapps">