[mapguide-users] Connecting to FDO Providers in MapGuide Studio

Gary Ellsworth gle at clevelandmetroparks.com
Mon Feb 26 07:49:29 EST 2007

I am using MapGuide Studio 2007 with Mapguide Open Source 1.1.0 server and
when I try to use the File> New > Data Connection in MapGuide Studio to
connect to the FDO Providers, I get an empty Data dialog box showing none of
the FDO Providers. Autodesk suggests that after installing the updated dlls,
which I have done, that I reinstall the server. Is there another solution or
change in configuration that would not require a complete reinstall? Any
suggestions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gary

Gary Ellsworth

GIS Manager/Regional Park Planner