[mapguide-users] How to define polyline layer from a SQL Server table

GM_Mizar giampiero.massa at torino.miz.it
Mon Feb 26 06:19:51 EST 2007

Hello to everybody.

I have a table in SQL Server 2005 with several points (X-Y coordinates) and
I want to show a new layer with polylines connecting these points.
I've made a new data feature with ODBC and it seems to work fine but I
cannot define the geometry in any way.
How can I define a polyline geometry? It's possible to use the ODBC or I
have to change the kind of data feature?

Thanks in advance for your responses!