[mapguide-users] Connecting to FDO Providers in MapGuide Studio

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Mon Feb 26 12:09:06 EST 2007

A reinstallation of just the Server component, where the FDO providers live,
only takes a few minutes.  You can usually perform this install without
needing to reinstall and reconfigure the web extensions.  However, if you
have changed your repository paths, you will have to reset them or backup
and replace your C:\Program
Files\Autodesk\MapGuideEnterprise2007\Server\Bin\serverconfig.ini file.

Andy Morsell, P.E.
Spatial Integrators, Inc.
http://www.SpatialGIS.com

  _____