[mapguide-users] Tomcat Configuration for Java/JSP Development

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 23:49:46 EST 2007

Hi,
I have installed MgServerSetup1.0.2 and MgWebServerExtensionSetup (Bundle
Installation). I am trying to Apache +  Java configuration for develop my
applications. When i Test Configuration then Map Agent and Site
Administrator is working fine But when test Web Server Extensions then i get
nothing.
I tryied also for PHP Installation then i saw it's all Test is working fine
without configuring anything. then for Java Devlopment we have to configure
any configuration file ? Or we have to install Tomcat separately for
mapguide ? Please Help me...............

Thank you in Advance
Dhirendra