[Mapguide_users] Coordinate Systems and Zooms

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Wed Jan 3 12:49:36 EST 2007

 I have the same problem with a map in an international foot state plane
coordinate system (Oregon, South Zone, NAD83, International feet).  The same
thing occurs if you are using a custom web layout search command on a layer.
The search works (as long as its not on a joined field) but clicking on a
result zooms to 0,0 with  a scale of 1:0.001.

Andy