[Mapguide_users] Filter Selection by Layer

Kori Maleski Kori.Maleski at websoftdev.com
Mon Jan 8 13:54:58 EST 2007

What exactly do you need to do following the filtering?

You can create a new selection object and add the desired features to it
from the initial selection object.  You can use this new selection object to
then perform the reselection in the map or what ever you need to do.

Kori Maleski
Senior Application Developer
WEBSOFT DEVELOPERS, INC.
P: (530) 759-8754 ext 114