[Mapguide_users] RE: Mapguide 2007 and MS SQL connection

Kencana bluesky_dyx at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 00:02:16 EST 2007

Hi Bruce,

I am using mapguide opensource 1.1 RC1 right now.
and I want to connect mapguide to a mssql server.
however,
I cant find the FDO provider for the ms sql server.the following is the list
of the FDO provider that comes with mapguide open source 1.1
1. OSGeo FDO Provider for ODBC
2. OSGeo FDO Provider for ArcSDE
3. OSGeo FDO Provider for MySQL
4. OSGeo FDO Provider for WMS
5. OSGeo FDO Provider for WFS

any idea on how to connect to ms sql server?

Thank you

Regards,
Kencana