[Mapguide_users] RE: mapguide, php, and linux

Trevor Wekel trevor.wekel at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 9 11:38:16 EST 2007

Hi Kencana,

Yes.  The PHP WebExtensions API is the same on Windows and Linux.  If
your page / URL references are relative then you should be able to
simply copy the code to Apache and package or copy the Server
repositories to Linux.

Thanks,
Trevor

_______________________________

Hi all,

as previously i done my code in php,windows server 2003, IIS, i was
wondering
if i migrate it to a linux server will it works?
and instead of working with IIS, i was wondering mapguide will work on
tomcat or apache in
linux server.
so, my plan is to migrate to a linux server using PHP,Tomcat or apache?
will everything works just like in windows server 2003?

Regards,
Kencana