[Mapguide_users] CGI QueryMapFeatures

Bruce Dechant bruce.dechant at autodesk.com
Thu Jan 11 18:20:26 EST 2007

Scott,

There is no document for the HTTP operations at this time. If you are
brave you can look at the web tier code as all of the operations are
listed there.

A good place to start would be the source files located here:
..\Web\src\HttpHandler

The above folder contains all of the current HTTP operations.

Thanks,
Bruce