SV: [mapguide-users] Raster Problems with MapGuide Studio 7

Webo vedad at sl-king.com
Thu Jan 18 07:43:08 EST 2007

I know that it is Release Candidate...

I checked the provider versions and they are the same as in the latest GDAL
release candidate - 1.4.0 RC1 which I have downloaded also. I hope that Mr.
Frank Warmerdam tested it to work fine if there is no errors :) Anyway, I am
a little confused about this but I'll keep trying to find the
solution/bug/whatever...

If there is anybody that use the same MapGuideServer / Studio / OS releases,
and this GDAL raster provider with NO PROLEMS please reply.

It would be very helpfull to know :)