[mapguide-users] WFS and MapGuide Open?

Andy Morsell amorsell at spatialgis.com
Thu Jan 18 12:24:43 EST 2007

Thanks for the response Chris.  I tried that and no dice.  I still get the
same error message.  I've tried other WFS calls including a filter parameter
with a bounding box, but if it fails even on the most generic feature
request in the most common coordinate system, I'm not optimistic that those
will work.

Incidentally, the version that I really need to get this working on is
MapGuide Enterprise with the service packs applied.  But, I have also tried
it on MGOS 1.2.0 RC1 and MGOS 1.0.1.  It is the 1.0.1 version that I'm
actually having partial success with.

Andy

  _____