[mapguide-users] Mapguide 1.1.0 on Fedora Core 6

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Fri Jan 19 15:18:59 EST 2007

Hi Atanas,

Thanks for your work on this. I have submitted some changes into the
source per your findings and so MGOS 1.1.0 (final release version)
should compile without changes on FC6.  The FDO we use will still
require some changes though because the version we have is the same as
what came out with MGOS 1.1.0 RC1.

BTW, I haven't compiled the FDO MySQL provider on FC6 yet, but do you
know what the resolution of the following error that you mention in your
howto is (I think that this is from the FDO MySQL provider)?
/usr/local/mysql/include/my_global.h:280:24: error: asm/atomic.h: No
such file or direct
mahame (comment asm/atomic.h)

Thanks
Tom