SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0 Released

Tom Fukushima tom.fukushima at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 23 17:42:45 EST 2007

Ok, will do.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew DeMerchant [mailto:andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 3:23 PM
To: Tom Fukushima
Cc: Andy Morsell; mapguide-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: SPAM-LOW: Re: [mapguide-users] MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0
Released

The downloads page....it says "Note: The released MapGuide Studio will
disallow connecting to the MapGuide Open Source 1.1 server with a 'The
Studio version is incompatible with the site version' error
dialog.".......I know that it doesn't specifically SAY that it won't
work with 1.0, but it's sounds pretty implied to me (especially since
there's nothing on there about having to have a patch to get 1.0 to
work). Maybe you could just add a line saying that the patch will also
let you keep working with 1.0 as well....

Andrew

Tom Fukushima wrote:
> Hi Andrew,
>
> The patched version of Studio is able to connect to both MapGuide 1.0
> and MapGuide 1.1 servers. Please point me to the documentation that
> says otherwise and I'll update it.  Thanks.
>
> Tom

MGOS for
>> these image formats.
>>

>> Andy