[mapguide-users] RE: MapGuide Open Source 1.1.0 Released

Webo vedad at sl-king.com
Wed Jan 24 03:04:59 EST 2007

Hello Tom,

I was allready posting about the problem with rasters (GDAL). This is what I
get:

I am running MGOS 1.1.0, MGStudio 2007, Oracle 10gR2 on WinXP SP2. I am
using King.Oracle provider 0.5.1 and it works fine. I have few layers with
different data from Oracle, sdf  and shp files.

To add raster image (TIF) I used NEW->Data Connection->OSGeo FDO Provider
for Raster, then I selected a folder where my raster images are and added
these TIF files. Then I made layer using this Data source and added the
layer to Map. I also have a web layout which uses this Map.

I can see raster in the Map (definition) but not properly. If I have e.g. 4
TIF files in my default raster folder, in a Map definition (or Web layout) I
see only 1 TIF file stretched over the screen and it is deforming when I use
pan view tool.

I think think this is a real problem, but I hope there is solution :)

Best regards,
Webo

I also tried to add rasters using New->Load Procedure (or drag and drop from
win explorer to Site explorer (MGStudio) but I get Warninh message: "Server
does not support requested provider: Autodesk.Raster"