[mapguide-users] Raster in MapGuide Hand Holding

Nichols, Mark A. markn at spicergroup.com
Thu Jan 25 08:51:28 EST 2007

I'm still having problems.  Here's the steps I've taken.

1.  Using the Windows installers, I've installed the current release 1.1.0.  Both the server and the extensions.
2.  I've installed MapGuide Studio and applied the patch.  There's a SP for Studio and I've applied that as well.
3.  I've tried a lot of different things at this point to get a raster in but haven't been successful.  If you would be so kind, could you please tell me what your next step would be.

I want to make sure that I'm loading rasters correctly.  It doesn't matter to me if I use Studio if there's another way to do it.

Thanks.

Mark Nichols
markn at spicergroup.com